Sunday, December 9, 2007

The 12 pictures of rememiscence

This post is dedicated to the memories David and I have made in our journey together so far. All these pictures are from before I started this blog, so I thought that our anniversary was a good time to highlight some of the memories and the cool things we've done.

So I'll start at the beginning. In the fall of 2004, David asked me to marry him. I of course accepted and we were so excited to get married in just 2 short months.
Here we are at our little engagement celebration.
The wedding was beautiful. We got married on December 5th 2004 at Emerald Isle Baptist Church, and then because it was such beautiful weather, we took some great pictures out on the beach.











Then after the wedding, we drove to Kure beach for the 1st day of our Honeymoon, but I don't have pictures from that. We spend the rest of our honeymmon week in Savannah Georgia. It was very relaxing and romantic. We had a great time touring the city by foot and horse-drawn carriage.








The 1st trip we went on as husband and wife besides our honeymoon was to Orlando Florida. We went to Sea World and some parts of Disney. But the coolest thing we went to there was a Cirque du Soliel production called, La Nouba. Unfortunately I don't have pictures of that because we didn't have our digital camera yet.
Then the next big trip we went on was all the way to Grand Rapids Michigan to stay in a 5 star hotel all expenses paid by our business. Here we are outside the Grand Plaza Hotel.
We also went to a few weddings of friends and families. Here we are dressed up for one last year.
Definitley one of the coolest trips we took was with our business team to Charleston South Carolina where we went sailing in the harbor. Here are a couple of pictures - one of the racing sail boats and the other of us catching a moment alone :)








We have had had many fun times with our friends in business. Here we are at last year's Christmas party with an 80's theme. I was one of the girls in the Bangles band and David was one of the New Kids On The Block.
Here we are ringing in this year at our 2007 New Year's Eve Party.
And here we are ringing in the Fiscal New Year (that starts in September) at our Hawaiian Luau New Year's Eve Party.

This picture is the last highlight of our lives together before I started this blog. So if you want to continue with the events after this, go to the 1st blog post and read up.

I hope you've enjoyed these memories and catching up to the present. I know I've enjoyed remeninscing but I also look forward to all the new memories we will make together.

No comments: