Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Just a Highlight to Whet Your Appetite : )

As you've probably figured out by now, we are back from our trip, and we have tons of pictures and stories to tell you all, but since we didn't have the internet access that we had hoped for during the trip, we'll have to post them a little at a time now that we're back home. I had planned to blog a lot during the 1st couple of days we were back, but I didn't anticipate the tremendous jet lag that would hit me those first 2 days. We got back on Saturday around 10am and I went straight to bed, not to get up til 4pm!! But I did still sleep through most of the night as well. Anyway, enough about my sleep habits. I am finally back to normal and getting readjusted to life back here in the cold USA right now.
For some reason, David didn't have as hard a time with jet lag this time, so he has already posted a web album that we put together just to show some highlights of our trip. Since I am not ready yet to begin really posting all the stories and pictures, I'll just leave you with this link for now.

Africa Web Album

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Ben & Jenny said...

Hey Sherry - Welcome back to the States! I just took a look at your pictures and they are amazing! Loved the animals (esp. the hippos) and also all the gorgeous canyon and other views. Now I think Ben and I will have to put S. Africa on our list of places to go someday! -Jenny

Chris and Jennifer said...

Great pics! I can't wait to get back to Africa, such a beautiful country!