Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Recapping Memorial Day Weekend

I know that was about 3 months ago, but I didn't want it to go by without mentioning it. We actually had a really great weekend. On Memorial Day David and I went hiking at Hanging Rock State Park. It was actually the 1st time David had ever been. It is only a mile to the top, but it felt like more becuase some parts were rather strenuous for us novice hikers. But as always the view from the top was all worth it. Here are some pictures of that trip.



Also that weekend we were invited to our friend's dad's house out on Lake Norman. The guys played golf while Allanna and I rollerbladed the neighborhood. When we had all finished our athletic activities, her dad took us out on the boat to see all the gorgeous houses on the lake front. I absolutely love being out on the water, so I had a wonderful time. David and I stayed for barbqued ribs and corn on the cob, then we headed back home before it was too late.







No comments: