Monday, July 21, 2008

Rockin' Rodger

Back in the middle of May, David and I went with my brother, Michael, and my mom to my dad's work's Annual City Picnic. This year's picnic not only featured great bar-b-que, but an ametuer, although very talented, live band - led by none other than my father. He used to be quite a heart throb in a band back in Africa in his day. Here's a little snippet of his debut performance with the band they called "CSI" - City Staff Infection! I know, I know...what a name!! Anyway, they were really good and everyone loved the music.


I really wanted to show this video right after we saw them, but this was part of the reason I fell so far behind in my blog posts. I didn't want to go out of order and I didn't want to add this post without the video. But the last time I tried to add a video it was a nightmare, so I just kept putting it off and I ended up nearly 3 months behind. But that is all in the past. I am posting it now and that's all that matters. I hope you enjoy my dad rockin' the oldies. I was so proud of him : )

Here are a couple of pictures of us enjoying the concert and picnic.

No comments: