Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I'm Back! - Believe it or not

Well actually I never really went anywhere physically, but I just took a little sabbatical from my blog. No real reason other than I was just overwhelmed with the number of posts that I knew I needed to catch up on from our trip at the beginning of the year. But I'm not going to apologize this time or feel bad about leaving you all (however few it may be) hanging for nearly 3 months now. I am just going to jump right back into the South Africa trip recount and finish it all in 1 sitting so it's done. But I won't overwhelm you with one REALLY LONG post, so I will break it up by the days I have left and schedule blogger to post one each day. Then I will be caught up to the present and be able to post things as they occur at my leisure. So here goes...

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Glad to see you blogging again!! Keep it up! Love ya!!!