Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy Anniversary...

To my BLOG!!! It's hard to believe that it's been a year of blog posting for me now - not an extremely consistent year, I must confess, but a year none the less. I haven't even blogged as many as one post a week, but I definitely have posted more than once a month, so that's good. It averages out to a little more than 3 times a month. But that's not what's important. The important thing is that I have hit a major milestone, and I have stuck with it for a whole year now, and I intend to continue with it for more years to come and hopefully post more than 46 times in 1 year :) However, I have a really good feeling about this upcoming year and I'm sure there will be lots of great events to blog about as I continue my journey...

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow, can't believe it's been a year! Great job! You've posted more recently, so you're getting there. I think I'm at 268 for the year so far!!! : )

Chris and Jennifer said...

Congrats on the year! Keep it going!

Sherry said...

Thanks, guys! It is a major milestone in my blogging efforts. Rachel, I doubt that I'll make it to 268 in 1 year, but maybe I can at least double what I did last year. I enjoy reading both of your blogs as well - it's such a good way to keep up to date with everyone.