Monday, January 14, 2008

YAY!! Better Sleeping!!

Not that we weren't sleeping well before, but there were times when we would both wake up very stiff and could only attribute it to a very old mattress. The full size mattress we have been sleeping on for 3 years was my old mattress that I got before I went to college even, and who knows how old it was before I got it. It served me well in my single years and it has been good during my married years too, but we are both excited to be getting a brand new, bigger and better one!
I have to appologize that I didn't even think to take pictures this weekend, but David's dad suprised us and decided to come up for the weekend. It was very nice having him here and we all went mattress shopping on Saturday. Part of our Christmas present from him was 1/2 the cost of a new mattress, so his excuse for coming to visit out of the blue was to find us a good mattress and get us a good deal. And he did. We went to a few mattress places and he talked to the sales guy and asked all kinds of questions. Then he haggled a little and got us $100 off the price with a frame and free delivery of a brand new pillow-top queen size mattress that you don't even have to flip becuase of the new technology. It also has a 10 year warantee, although we don't plan on using it that long before we upgrade again. Anyway, I'm so excited to try it out. It looks like it will sleep great!

2 comments:

HM said...

This matrass looks awesome---Im sure it will make sleeping even a greater enjoyment.

Ellen said...

Having a great mattress makes a HUGE difference. We got ours as a wedding gift, and I think it'll serve us well for the next 20 years. =)