Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Me and my brother at Daniel Gomez's Wedding

Here's an old friend of the family's, Daniel Gomez, and his new bride, Tia. It was a beautiful wedding. My whole family was invited, but just my brother, Michael, and I were able to attend.
Daniel and Tia met taking dance lessons, so they had their instructor do the reception and give dance lessons before the bridal party arrived.
Michael has spent a little bit of time around Daniel and Tia while in college at NC State, since they both live in Raleigh, and he has actually taken some dance lessons too. He and his friends like to go out dancing on the weekends. I actaully had a chance to visit him and go with them once. It was so much fun.
Here is Michael dancing with his good friend, Julia. I also got to dance with him a little. He is a pretty good dancer. I, on the other hand, am not so good. I love to dance, and I have a great time dancing, but I think I need more lessons. : )
Anyway, I was just excited that I was able to get some nice, up to date, photos of Michael and me together. We had a really good time hanging out at the wedding and I look forward to more fun times we can spend together. I love you, bro!

No comments: